Altaica Tigris is the Latin name of the mighty predator, the Siberian Tiger. This predator is the inspiration for our funds. Our company supports activities to preserve the habitat and existence of the Siberian Tiger. Our funds are fully focused on making extraordinary returns compared to the risk. The predator philosophy is perfectly described by the Dutch saying: “Aanval is de beste verdediging!”, this means “To attack is the best defense!”.

Selection of the best managers and tradingsystems

Elite Fund Management selected the best managers/traders and trading systems to manage the funds. In the selection and management of the funds we are looking for highly rule based trading systems, also named trading algorithms. We are looking for strategies which are low correlated to stock and bond market investments but also to other alternative investments. The managers are professionals with a long track record in the investment industry.


The administration, legal Custody and cash management of the funds are in the hands of an other reputable company: IQ EQ Financial Services B.V..

Elite Fund Management B.V. appointed IQ EQ Depositary B.V. also as an independent custodian, also named “Depositary”. The Depositary keeps supervision on the cash management end guards the restrictions of the investment strategy as described in the prospectus. The independent Depositary is also liable in case custodian of an investment would get lost.

The execution and management at the one side and the administration and cash management at the other side are strictly separated. This is to safety the interest of you as investor. Your investments are managed under the highest levels of governance in Europe, a safe knowledge!

Elite Fund Management B.V. and IQ EQ Depositary B.V.  are both under supervisor of the Dutch Central Bank (www.dnb.nl) as well the Authority Financial Markets (www.afm.nl), they are also compliant to and in possession of all needed licenses.


Elite Fund Management B.V. does not take into account adverse effects of investment decisions on sustainability factors. The funds are not promoted as sustainable. An exception to this is the Altaica Sustainable Equity Long Short fund. However, the sustainability risks are integrated into the investment process for every fund. The investment policy of the funds is mainly based on systems that are set up to recognize and anticipate movements in the market. The trading systems are generally (semi) automated. We expect that the financial impact of sustainability risks on funds managed by Elite Fund Management B.V., except for the Altaica Sustainable Equity Long Short Fund, is limited, as these are reflected in price formation and are taken into account in the systematic approach of the used trading systems. Elite Fund management B.V. continues to use these trading systems.

The effects of sustainability risks on the return of the Altaica Sustainable Equity Long Short fund are expected to be generally positive as sustainability criteria are the starting point of investment policy.

Altaica uses algorithms to select investments. The final selection of investments and execution of transactions is discretionary.

The Altaica Sustainable Equity Long Short fund uses both the algorithms and the discretionary part of the policy, the ESG-criteria and impact factors are prominent.

Altaica Sustainable Equity Long Short bases its selection on sustainability criteria, provided by external sources of reputable parties. Only companies that score a 5 or higher on a scale of 0 – 10 on each of the three ESG criteria (Environment, Social & Governance) are eligible in the selection. Furthermore, the shares in our portfolio should not conflict with our Impact Criteria. In this we focus on the following impact criteria:
We exclude:
• Tobacco, Alcohol &Amp; Gambling
• Animal Testing
• High Water Usage
• Fossil Fuels (greenhouse gas terudringen)
• Hazardous Waste (reducing toxins in the environment)
Very Important we find:
• Sustainable Product Lifecycle
• Clean Air
• Pure Water
Important to us are:
• Ocean Life
• Fair Labor & Thriving Communities
• Ethical Leadership
• Racial Equality
• Land Health
At the moment, 82% of the portfolio is in line with our impact criteria, the remaining 18% is not in conflict with the criteria or there is not enough data available to measure this. Insufficient data occurs in Trackers and smaller companies that communicate little to no ESG data. Our goal is that at least 70% is in line with our impact criteria. In the other 30%, there is room for stocks without ESG scores and Trackers/ETFs that do not yet provide enough data. In this 30% we as Altaica Sustainable Equity Long Short explicitly investigate the sustainability profile of the companies and ETFs. In this part, we want companies that make a positive contribution to our impact objectives based on the nature of their products or services. Furthermore, we only include Trackers/ETFs that have an ESG or SRI label.

Do you have any questions?

Please feel free to contact us.